A boy peeks out the door of his home in University Park. University Park, which housed fifty-seven families in 1948, provided fuel oil, electricity, and laundry facilities to its residents for free. Vern L. Cadwell, director of housing for the University of South Dakota, oversaw University Park as well as Vet’s Villa. University Park closed in 1961.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.